1. Hot laps at your local track
2. Racing pedals for the family hoon
3. Books – all kinds from racing biographies, to coffee table books, top drives in your state, or even illustrated race car books for the kids
4. Mix CD of driving songs for those long holiday drives
5. Retro model cars for the collector
6. Tyre shine, chamois and air fresheners make good stocking fillers – yes, it’s bacon scented!!
7. Defensive driving classes for your P Plater son or daughter
8. A home made handwash voucher is great for the giver on a budget
9. No one has ever re-gifted a GPS!
10. And if all else fails, how about some Stig body wash?
used car buying you can’t get wrong, visit Carzoos.com.au.